Experienced Counsel & Bold Representation — Win with Wini!
Wini Cannon keeps her clients’ interests at the forefront of every issue she handles and uses strategies to obtain outcomes for them which may include negotiating settlements, participating in alternative dispute resolution or litigating a claim when required.
Wini Cannon cares about the people she serves and makes every effort to provide sound counsel as well as bold representation. She proudly offers various legal services on both an hourly and contingency fee basis and determines her rates by the nature of the representation. Payment plans are available to make her services more affordable.
About Wini Cannon
First licensed as an attorney in 1984, Winifred “Wini” Cannon is a people person, with a genuine interest in her clients. She strives to understand their objectives and to meet or exceed their expectations. Over the course of her legal career, she has developed a diverse portfolio, representing individuals and entities both for-profit and non-profit before arbitration panels, administrative bodies, state, and federal courts. She holds national, state, and local bar associations.
Community & Civic Involvement
- Member of National, State, and Local Bar Associations
- Member of NAACP
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. KZ Chapter
- LL.M Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law
- J.D. Antioch School of Law
- M.A. International Relations, University of Maryland
- B.A. Government & Politics, University of Maryland